Full Start

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Help! Help! Something! Something!

I'm sure that was the first thing cavemen said when the first fire erupted in one of their caves.
That is also my feeling every time I attend my 5:30-7:00 pm classes… as well as the 8:00-10:30 am and noon- 2:30 pm classes (have I missed any?). This mysterious thing invades all my senses, controls all my behaviors, and prevents me from understanding anything going on around me. I've heard of “a word” for it, but I'm not so sure it covers all abnormal things that go on... it wasn't "ميتافيزيقية", "ديموغاجية", "دوغمائية", "توتاليتارية" nor any of those words columnists in newspapers throw in to sound intelligent. The proper usage for "the word" is something like "this is BOOORIIIING", or "oh man I’m BooooReD".

I also feel that way after reading more than 5 newspapers a day, checking out dozens of websites and doing lots of blah blah blah. All the sudden, I hear of this new wild, crazy, and fun thing going on; blogs. Umm, yahoooooooooo!

So, here I am, expressing myself from now on, communicating ideas, sharing thoughts, checking out other peoples’ experiences, learning from dialog, and seeking a fun (but wise?!) form of life to the extreme. Here I am, with a Full Start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home